• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGAMER in asia

SkyaxHD

Spectator
Reaction score
Dear Staff,

Me and my friends were love to go to mcgamer server because it is lots of fun stuff there like funny moments always happen and more.But it is harder to played with bad ping.For me i get 290-480ms and im not lying... my wifi were ok everything is alright but the server is too far from asia.I suggest that make a server in Asia so that we can get better gaming experience.Like what kohi did they make a server for asia and it is very great update.Im not trying to say that kohi is better than mcgamer im just talking about the new asia server update.I am representing all Asians that played mcsg to post this suggestion.I hope you can approved this suggestion helpful.

Sincerely,
B.Flapz

UltraSwift

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm not Asian but that's a great idea! people from all over the world could play mcgamer and use the experience, but its very hard for servers to find hosts in other parts of the world. there is a few but mcgamer would use a dedicated server host like OVH, or another one. a lot of hosts in asia are just game host's.

Maybe they can find somewhere but its rare. best of luck

~UltraSwift

MrWhiteShadow

Platinum
Reaction score
I think this is a fantastic idea! In my opinion it will be a bit of a challenge, simply because finding staff that are multilingual in both english & Cantonese/Mandarin. & not to mention Japanese etc. But other than that I like this idea & will bring it up at the next meeting.

RevolutionaryMC

Spectator
Reaction score
I think this is a fantastic idea! In my opinion it will be a bit of a challenge, simply because finding staff that are multilingual in both english & Cantonese/Mandarin. & not to mention Japanese etc. But other than that I like this idea & will bring it up at the next meeting.
Chinese ppl speaks english way better than most of southeast asians(except singapore because its an english country) and japs understand english, they just dont speak them well

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Unfortunately it costs a lot of money, and takes a lot of effort to setup a new server location. Chad can't just say "lets make AS servers", it would need to be planned for months, and would involve a lot of work.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
AS servers failed back when mcgamer was putting up like 4-5k people at all times on normal days.

Now they put up 1-2k at all times. No way AS servers would survive ;l

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
AS servers failed back when mcgamer was putting up like 4-5k people at all times on normal days.

Now they put up 1-2k at all times. No way AS servers would survive ;l
nonononononononononononononnono
NO! D:

They didn't FAIL back then, they were filled to the brim and were absolutely bootyful, they then failed later when everyone just seemingly died :'(

HuXiaoPanCN

Survivor
Reaction score
Dear Staff,

Me and my friends were love to go to mcgamer server because it is lots of fun stuff there like funny moments always happen and more.But it is harder to played with bad ping.For me i get 290-480ms and im not lying... my wifi were ok everything is alright but the server is too far from asia.I suggest that make a server in Asia so that we can get better gaming experience.Like what kohi did they make a server for asia and it is very great update.Im not trying to say that kohi is better than mcgamer im just talking about the new asia server update.I am representing all Asians that played mcsg to post this suggestion.I hope you can approved this suggestion helpful.

Sincerely,
B.Flapz
VPN?

HuXiaoPanCN

Survivor
Reaction score
and yeah Asian server because we all Asia family can play MCGamer!∩▽∩

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
I'm an Indian living in Canada and when I was there in December I got a decent connection to EU servers. An AS servers would not be a bad idea but due to the insufficient funds we had in the past for that region we can't reopen it. This is what happened to CA.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci