• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGAMER in asia

Zune

Survivor
Reaction score
FusionDeck has a solid point, it's not as easy it you would think. I do think Asian servers would bring more players and more enjoyable for our current Asian players as they would get a lot better connection.

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
As previously mentioned, we have had AS servers before, prior to around December 2014 (cannot remember exactly, I know I was just hired as a mod right before it closed) I believe.

To have a new region implemented (e.g. South America, etc.), there has to be a lot of support from the community and it must be sustainable because without it being sustainable in some form, we cannot have it running for that long, if you understand what I mean.

At the end of the day, it is Chad's decision but that's just my view on it and what I've heard / seen.

KR0N0SAU

Experienced
Reaction score
As previously mentioned, we have had AS servers before, prior to around December 2014 (cannot remember exactly, I know I was just hired as a mod right before it closed) I believe.

To have a new region implemented (e.g. South America, etc.), there has to be a lot of support from the community and it must be sustainable because without it being sustainable in some form, we cannot have it running for that long, if you understand what I mean.

At the end of the day, it is Chad's decision but that's just my view on it and what I've heard / seen.
SA what ping would that get the asian people ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci