• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Kit PvP Arena Contest Update: Judging Delayed

Map Committee

Survivor
Reaction score

Hello everybody,

Thank you to everyone who has submitted their entries for the MCGamer Kit PvP Arena Contest. However, due to some minor delays, the judging for maps has been postponed for the time being. Results of the critiquing will be announced withing the next 24 to 48 hours.

Entries: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Contest/

-Cubes
Senior Builder

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
I can't wait! Apoollooo!! xD
EDIT: Why would a mod edit this?

Last edited:

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
Im really nervous :p My map is kinda amateur

Aktikon

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm still unclear on how the voting for maps work, is the top 25 only based on the community votes, then the top 25 are judged by the contest judges?

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm still unclear on how the voting for maps work, is the top 25 only based on the community votes, then the top 25 are judged by the contest judges?
i think so, but it is kinda unfair

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
The top 25 maps that will be added to the servers will be chosen purely by the community. Based on the amount of votes that each map gets, the 25 maps with the highest votes will automatically be added. Then the judging panel will decide which of the top 25 maps will win prizes.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
The top 25 maps that will be added to the servers will be chosen purely by the community. Based on the amount of votes that each map gets, the 25 maps with the highest votes will automatically be added. Then the judging panel will decide which of the top 25 maps will win prizes.
Not purely, but the community votes will have a very big effect on the outcome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci