• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Lobby and Network upgrades!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Got a look around this place a few days ago and looks beast! Nice job Chad, Devs, Mods, and Builders! <3

WaffleSauce620

Spectator
Reaction score
This has been happening to me the past week only on the US hub/servers.

I join the hub, then everything freezes(Commands don't work, players frozen). Then I get disconnected with this error:
internal exception: io.netty.handler.timeout.readtimeoutexception

Can anyone help me? For the most part I can play on CA and other servers, but with US this always happens.

Thanks for the time. :)

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
The day that all of the gamemodes are all released, I believe that MCGamer could possibly be the biggest server on Minecraft.
Not to sound cocky, but you are right, at any moment in time we are getting at least 200 more players/gametype than most servers out there, and that's a big milestone in it's self if you ask me. But Chad is right, we want the best servers for people to play on and we want people to enjoy their time here, it cant just be politics.

SecretSeriosity

Spectator
Reaction score
Haven't seen the hub due to me being away, but it looks Amazing! Good job builders and all who helped!

KingFlight

Experienced
Reaction score
Not to sound cocky, but you are right, at any moment in time we are getting at least 200 more players/gametype than most servers out there, and that's a big milestone in it's self if you ask me. But Chad is right, we want the best servers for people to play on and we want people to enjoy their time here, it cant just be politics.
Hypixel gets an average of 6000 players, however that is on about 6 gametypes. The fact we have an average of 3500 people on at any given time with only the gamemode's of ' Survival Games' and creative/survival servers means we are already ahead

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah yesterday I could only connect to the hub by going back to the multiplayer menu, when in game the /hub feature did not work it just said " kicked because server is full" or something like that, also when a server had to re start you left the game and downloading terrain was shown on the screen and eventually you were brought back to the multiplayer screen and a error came up with something like java connect netty handler or something.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci