• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Problems

Chronus

Spectator
Reaction score
As a lot of the readers of this thread I´m just one more player, an insignificant person in this world and in this community. But as a lot of you I feel something that is wrong with all this... An awesome server with pretty good configs and design, amazing website and community. But there´s one thing I can´t understand...
Why there´s a bunch of people using illegal programs, to achieve what we normal players try everyday with our burning passion for this server. Win, Have Fun, learn and spent our time with our friends.
But no there´s always the little excuse: "We are working on that" . Well then show us the difference everyday.
Explain me why do you remove the maps that the true players, the true people interested in the server want to play. Well show us everything you actually do for the server then.
If you claim all that work at least show it to us.
There´s a lot of mods that apply just because they want that red name in the chat... just because it´s "cool".
Like WTF Why ?? Mods are suppose to be the guys who help players voluntarily because they´re the ones who are near to the players most of the time.
I want to have fun in this server... and if you´re answer for this is then play in another server then you´re just a bunch of "paytodosomething" .
I don´t see this server improving anytime soon.
But what I see is a lot of problems and a lot of work that should be done on this server.
Because I already once loved this server not anymore...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci