• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer PVP Tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafyBinctTea

Survivor
Reaction score
For the people complaining about it being on US and not EU need to realize the person hosting the event lives in the US. Thus, obviously, he would want it hosted in his own region. If you really want an EU tournament, I would suggest making your own tournament or asking an EU staff member. Don't blame him for making a tournament in his own region x_x

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Seems like someone is being a teincy bit self-centred. Even though you have bad ping, that isnt going to stop you from serving the other 3 thousand players playing on EU is it?
The majority of the whole team running this event is from the US. Why would said team host an event from a completely different region, it doesn't make sense.

This is not to say there will never be one for EU, in fact there is most likely going to be one in the future (no promises, but I'd like to see it happen myself).

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
For the people complaining about it being on US and not EU need to realize the person hosting the event lives in the US. Thus, obviously, he would want it hosted in his own region. If you really want an EU tournament, I would suggest making your own tournament or asking an EU staff member. Don't blame him for making a tournament in his own region x_x
You should change the title from MCGamer PvP Tournament to MCGamer US PvP Tournament xP

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello folks,

Due to recent events within the event organization team of the MCGamer PvP Tournament, the tournament is being put on a temporary hiatus pending team reorganization. This should be a minor change, and we do not expect it to change the event in any way, including the deadlines; for everyone interested in participating in the event, nothing will be different.

If any drastic changes need to be made, you will all be notified in the new MCGamer PvP Tournament thread, which will be posted once the reorganization is complete. Once that new thread is posted, I will post a link to it on this thread here as well.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a heads up, the new thread has been posted. All tournament-related discussions should be moved over yonder.

Also, do note that you DO NOT need to reapply on the new form. We copied the responses from the previous application form prior to our access being removed. So if you applied already, you do not need to apply again.

Link: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-mcgamer-pvp-tournament.161317/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci