• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Rules in Turk [MCGamer Turk Kurallar]

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
No gonna lie... As a fluent Turkish speaker, I can definitely say that this was translated pretty well compared to other translators. I can at least understand what it means. Although there are a few mistakes here and there, the sentences still sound like they 'flow'. Of course, this would still require some editing before officially posting it, haha. May I ask which translator you used? :D
I knew some of the words and sentences would be a bit messed up. I used http://www.freetranslation.com/ and used a bit of google translate to make some of the sources reliable. I could use some help as Vanicle | Vanessa said from you c:

NovaPunch

Career
Reaction score
Hey.Thank you for helping, but this is translated via Google or something.Sentences doe
No gonna lie... As a fluent Turkish speaker, I can definitely say that this was translated pretty well compared to other translators. I can at least understand what it means. Although there are a few mistakes here and there, the sentences still sound like they 'flow'. Of course, this would still require some editing before officially posting it, haha. May I ask which translator you used? :D
This one, maybe? http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/mcgamer-rehberi-ve-genel-kurallar.189839/

NovaPunch

Career
Reaction score
This isn't a competition...
What do you mean by that? Of course this is not a competition.I saw your post, and translated it to Turkish.Holiday is a great friend of mine, you don't have to be a mentor.

Fiaxy | Nuri

Platinum
Reaction score
Bad Translate I ever seen you used google translate? omg I dont understand anything

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci