• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Secret Admirers

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I’ve got a heart bow
And I’m aiming at you!

The day is nearly here! It’s almost Valentine’s Day, and all around the world people have eyes the size of balloons and hearts pumping in tune to a love song. The staff at MCGamer would love to make you smile this year. Have you got a special someone in your life? Do you want to just tell your best friend how great single life is with him or her? Send out an MCGamer Love Note!

You now have a chance to tell the people that are special to you that you care! You will have the opportunity to send your messages completely anonymous or with your name attached. This is the perfect opportunity to ask someone to be yours, and it is also a great way to extend a friendly hand to express how strong your friendship actually is.

If you would like to send a letter to a close friend or crush, then fill out the form HERE. All messages will be mailed out before the end of the day on Valentine’s Day. There is no limit on how many letters you can send out, but please remember that only appropriate letters that follow all of the MCGamer Rules will be sent out.

This event will last until 12:00 AM CST on February 14, 2015, after which, the letters will be sent out through a forum conversation.

What are your plans for Valentine's day? Who will you spend it with, and how are you going to ask them to spend it with you? Tell us about it on this thread made by KitMencha
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/valentines-day.163392/#post-1759739

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I was literally about to PM this idea to Nick xD Anyways, I will be filling this out for a few people.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I filled out mine, but I may do a few more :)

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Jodimo, I want you. No need for secrets with you and I.

I filled out mine, but I may do a few more :)
Mmmmm. I like your style. Send out multiple letters to increase your odds of finding a mate. I like it :)

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Jodimo, I want you. No need for secrets with you and I.

Mmmmm. I like your style. Send out multiple letters to increase your odds of finding a mate. I like it :)
XD

Nah, just sending some to close friends. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci