• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Staff Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deceqsed

Survivor
Reaction score
------------------------------------
MCGamer Staff Complaints
------------------------------------
Recently I have noticed over the past couple of months there have been a lot of complaints about the MCGamer Staff Team, for example for the forums there has been an increase of threads about MCGamer Moderators and the main reason I think was being too strict in the community. There has also been a lot of in-game complaints about MCGamer Staff Team to.

So I am going to ask the MCGamer Community this one question hopefully, the moderators can go off what the community are getting annoyed about and has a problem hopefully you can help and maybe change the things and stop this consent complaining of MCGamer Staff Team. And hopefully, the staff team can use this to know why people have been complaining.

Do not do:
Because they are strict (Because I have seen a lot of them xD)

Have a good day.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
"Over the past couple of months" Account was made last sunday? o-o

Deceqsed

Survivor
Reaction score
"Over the past couple of months" Account was made last sunday? o-o
Yeah, I haven't made an account for the MCGamer Forums, when I say "Over the past couple of months" because I have looked on the forums a lot of times since my time I just have not you know... Made a forum account. :p

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
I don't see any constructive criticism, any feedback or anything that could actually let us know how we could improve? All I got out of this thread, is that there are too many mods?

Deceqsed

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't see any constructive criticism, any feedback or anything that could actually let us know how we could improve? All I got out of this thread, is that there are too many mods?
I personally see quite a lot of people posting threads and comments about MCGamer Staff.

Just raising the question.

Last edited by a moderator:

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
MCGamer Staff are not "Strict" we just follow the rules & guides the Administration provides us with.

We deal with a LOT of things as Moderators, and the majority of this, is out of Community View, and we are not permitted to release this information.

If you have ideas on how we can improve, I, as well as the rest of the Team would love to hear them.

However don't make a thread stating we need to improve, without providing ways & ideas on how we can improve.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci