• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff MCGamer Trivia Night

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score

Hello Tributes,

After much success from the last ‘MCGamer-themed’ Trivia Night, the MCGamer Staff Team has decided that we will be hosting a monthly trivia event! This time around will be having a Christmas Themed Trivia Night. This means that questions will be relating to Christmas, so come prepared with your Santa Hat on your head! It might also be worth to note that prizes are up for grabs for 1st and 2nd place.

How it works:
  • The event will operate in a talk-power disabled Teamspeak Channel, with permission for speech given only to staff (to read out questions)​
  • When questions are asked, answers must be poked to the Poke Bot (which will sit at the top of the channel) as quickly as possible​
  • To start the night, 25 Questions will be asked. The Top 10 players who score the most points will move into the Quarter Finals!​
  • In the Quarter Finals, 12 Questions will be asked. The Top 4 players who score the most points will move into the Semi-Finals!​
  • In the Semi-Finals, 2 questions will be asked. The Top 2 players who score the most points will move into the Grand Final!​
  • In this round, one question will be asked. The first person to correctly answer the question the fastest will win 1st prize and the other player will win 2nd prize!​
  • If for instance, 5 Players scored the highest score to move into the Semi-Finals, all players will move into the proceeding round.​

Rules:

- Answers must not be discussed in the channel chat.

- Cheating will result in removal from the channel and further consequences

- All MCGamer rules found at http://mcgamer.info are to be followed.

- Any failure to follow these rules will result in punishment.

Time:

Event Team:

ViolentKitten - Event Manager/Co-ordinator

KitMencha - Sr. Staff Overseer.

Jodimo - Sr. Staff Overseer.

BigFella98 - Event Co-ordinator/Writer

Lively_ - Event Co-ordinator

NewAge_ - Event Co-ordinator

TechSoloman - Event Co-ordinator

We look forward to seeing many of you participating!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and have a safe New Year! :)

Last edited:

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
This will be great, it will be 7:30am for me. I think I may not be able to attend as I am a sucker for sleeping in. :(

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Sounds good and it is great to see something in Australian time. I hope everyone who goes enjoys it!

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey everyone! The event is in about two days now, so make sure you find the time to come!

Here is the Time Conversion
Hoping to see lots of you there!

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
Oh man that was close. I thought I had you there at one point Mooclan, but the typing god reigns supreme!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci