• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Deadfish

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm not a donator but I dont think 5 min cooldown is fair. No more than 3 minutes.
I am not a donator either (though I plan on being one soon), but I feel like 3 minutes is a good time. But having it be longer is not completely unfair. Me and my friends were kicked by a bunch of donors that kept kicking people on purpose, it was incredibly irritating and I wouldn't mind if it were a little longer than 3 minutes.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I am not a donator either (though I plan on being one soon), but I feel like 3 minutes is a good time. But having it be longer is not completely unfair. Me and my friends were kicked by a bunch of donors that kept kicking people on purpose, it was incredibly irritating and I wouldn't mind if it were a little longer than 3 minutes.
I thought it was 1 minute...

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
What/where are the signature rules? Sorry if I missed something posted earlier, I didn't look through the 11 pages of content.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
What/where are the signature rules? Sorry if I missed something posted earlier, I didn't look through the 11 pages of content.
No inappropriate content/language/offensive pictures/words and no advertising other servers. Kinda the same as the in-game rules.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
No inappropriate content/language/offensive pictures/words and no advertising other servers. Kinda the same as the in-game rules.
I haven't done any of this but it keeps getting modified... Is there a limit to how long it is?

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
I haven't done any of this but it keeps getting modified... Is there a limit to how long it is?
Yes, that is your problem
I don't think it's the length, but the amount of images/text
(I once had one with 3 (i believe) images, that got edited. It wasn't long)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes, that is your problem
I don't think it's the length, but the amount of images/text
(I once had one with 3 (i believe) images, that got edited. It wasn't long)
Mine had 1 image, and about 4 lines of text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci