• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
In a case that someone is banned for a game bug and he doesn't get unbanned when he gave proof what happens

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
I have something called journeymap or something like that, do I need to uninstall it to play? Or am I alright to just keep it in, I use it for singleplayer, but I've noticed it works for multiplayer as well.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I have something called journeymap or something like that, do I need to uninstall it to play? Or am I alright to just keep it in, I use it for singleplayer, but I've noticed it works for multiplayer as well.
You just can't use it in game.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Look in the General Support section... Why so angry? Obviously you just decided to look in the very first thing you saw and randomly post there. Look around a bit first.

FanTaSiX3

Tribute
Reaction score
Over the months we have been working on the servers, we need to update and revise some new things about our original rules. Here is the newly updated server rules starting as of today:
  1. Please respect all staff members and their decisions!
    • If their username is light red, they’re Moderators. If their username is dark red, they’re Administrators.
    • You can trust us by making decisions on how to handle anything as we are doing it to better our community. Sometimes you might not agree completely with us, but you need to understand and trust our judgement in situations.
    • If you are seeing any abuse done by the admins, contact ChadTheDJ directly and I will handle it.
  2. No Hacked or Modded clients are allowed EVER:
    • Any suspicion of using a client can earn a temp ban or a permanent ban depending on the situation. Even discussing hacked clients on our servers is worthy of a tempban.
    • Users are allowed to post Ban Disputes if user was banned by suspicion. Please keep in mind, if we have evidence against you, your ban dispute will be ignored. Senior Moderators and Admins are the only users that can unban you.
    • Anything outside of a vanilla client that provides an unfair advantage (x-ray, minimap, radars, force fields, speedhacking, ect.) is considered a modded or hacked client!
    • A detailed list of the mods we do not allow will be provided at a later date.
    • If you use mods to increase your FPS or textures like the watermod, it's OK! We just don't like the ones where you modify your character's performance.
    • If you are caught or the administration has suspicion of you using hacks, your ranking and leaderboard scores are subject to be reset to the defaults.
    • Also relevant, no exploiting glitches. This means using the block lag glitch to get out of the lobby, using the glitch to grab items from dispensers, or break a block to climb to a place you cannot get to by jumping.
  3. No use of derogatory or racist comments/skins:
    • Minecraft attracts people of all ages. Please keep it under PG-13 or below! PG-13 includes the use of “light” swear words, this means that words such as “crap” and “damn” are allowed. Words you would get soap in the mouth for, are obviously NOT allowed.
    • Heavy swearing and racial slurs are worthy of a tempban.
    • Offensive skins are not allowed. If we find your skin to be in bad taste or not PG-13, you will be kicked or tempbanned depending on the situation.
    • First offense is a temp ban, second offense can be a temp ban or permanent ban depending on the situation.
    • User is allowed to post a ban dispute depending on the situation.
    • User can be banned without a staff member present if a screenshot has been submitted by a user in the report abuse section.
  4. Absolutely no spamming the chat:
    • If you posted the same text 2 or more times within a few seconds or along that line, it’s considered spam.
    • This is a tempban offense and users can report spammers by posting screenshots in the report abuse section.
    • Users are allowed to post a ban dispute depending on the situation.
  5. Please don’t post any links in the chat unless otherwise asked:
    • If someone asked you to share a link to a YouTube video, channel or livestream URL, that’s fine.
    • Any other link or IP to another Minecraft server can be a tempban or permanent ban depending on the situation.
    • Be careful on going to links people send you, as they could be viruses or other "R" sites, also be careful on joining unknown servers as there are some programs that steal your login and password.
    • We cannot be held liable if you click on a link or join a Minecraft server IP a user gave you.
  6. Donors, we have some expectations for you as well:
    • Please do not abuse your privilege by repeatedly logging in just to kick people out. You now have a 5 minute cool down. Use the site to locate the server you would want to join and stay there.
    • Please understand that you will be treated the same as any other Minecraft player when it comes to us handling our temp or permanent ban policy.
    • If you reverse or dispute any PayPal transaction after receiving your donor rank, you are subject to be removed as a donor if funds get taken from us without a valid reason.
    • If you have any questions or concerns about your donation, send an e-mail to [email protected]
  7. Ban disputes, we have some rules for those:
  8. These rules are subject to change at any time
Agghh I can't read!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci