• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Purposely blocking arrows. I don't think it is, because there is no way of making people stop and/or reporting them, but it should be if it was possible to catch them.
Actually, sometimes (US) there is a glitch where we can see the spectators, and sometimes they block our arrows while we are watching.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually, sometimes (US) there is a glitch where we can see the spectators, and sometimes they block our arrows while we are watching.
I think there is a glitch where someone can join right as deathmatch is starting and then he will be visible.

Jicky

Spectator
Reaction score
all seems fair to me, especially the 5 min rule, been kicked so many times i got bruises on my bruises

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
all seems fair to me, especially the 5 min rule, been kicked so many times i got bruises on my bruises
You like the 5 minute lobby time? Most people that are new to the forums absolutely hate it! Welcome to the forums!

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
It is not allowed. If caught using it, you will be tempbanned and then next offence is a permaban -- no exceptions.

jason12345

Tribute
Reaction score
Yo Chad my buddy. Is running the whole death match against da rulez? When people have worse stuff then me they run so long it runs out of time just to troll. It is really annoying and shouldn't be allowed.

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
Yo Chad my buddy. Is running the whole death match against da rulez? When people have worse stuff then me they run so long it runs out of time just to troll. It is really annoying and shouldn't be allowed.
No rule against it but maybe bring a bow! Not a lot you can do about it though.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
No rule against it but maybe bring a bow! Not a lot you can do about it though.
I'm pretty sure if you record it and report it they will get a tempban. Not sure though.

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if you record it and report it they will get a tempban. Not sure though.
That would be nice! Any mods have an input? I might open up fraps if I knew I could get rid of nubs in nub gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci