• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
I like how I have read the rules and normal players didn't

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
A question. You say that staff members can use macros mod that is basically BSM(BetterSprintingMod) why staff should use it? It's unfair for normal players.
I've looked up what Macro's Mod is. And as far as I see its a keybinding mod. In the description of the mod it also says that certain actions can be blocked with a plugin. And anways, staff have ,like normal players to not use any hacks. Thats why they are staff members, to prevent people from using hacks!
Don't any of you know anything about the staff's using of MKBM? They use it to bind commands and messages like "No spamming!", not to bind controls like sprint to it.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't any of you know anything about the staff's using of MKBM? They use it to bind commands and messages like "No spamming!", not to bind controls like sprint to it.
I know that but I got confused a bit , it's fine now

SimplyToTheMax

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, thats what I was trying to say, now I can see that my english writing skills sometimes really suck. But believe me, I'm not bad in english, I just need to take myself more time ^^ *offtopic*

pompeyftw

Spectator
Reaction score
I have recently been banned from the survival games unfairly for "sprint hacks". I feel this is unfair as bajancanadian has used hacks in some of his survival games videos (bettersprinting and xray) and he did not get banned and if he did it was not for long. i believe that this is unfair because famous youtubers don't get permabanned but normal players do. Just saying. Plus my keyboard is highly sensitive and sometimes my w key gets pressed once and i start sprinting, also my keys get stuck sometimes therefore when i stand still on a ladder or whatever i look as if i am using sprint hacks to get up the ladder faster. I wasn't even allowed to argue my case before i was perma banned. I have posted a post to the ban appeals and i hope the few people who read this will get what im saying
~pompeyftw 2012-2013

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I have recently been banned from the survival games unfairly for "sprint hacks". I feel this is unfair as bajancanadian has used hacks in some of his survival games videos (bettersprinting and xray) and he did not get banned and if he did it was not for long. i believe that this is unfair because famous youtubers don't get permabanned but normal players do. Just saying. Plus my keyboard is highly sensitive and sometimes my w key gets pressed once and i start sprinting, also my keys get stuck sometimes therefore when i stand still on a ladder or whatever i look as if i am using sprint hacks to get up the ladder faster. I wasn't even allowed to argue my case before i was perma banned. I have posted a post to the ban appeals and i hope the few people who read this will get what im saying
~pompeyftw 2012-2013
Why even hack? Why even ruin the game for others, by giving yourself such an advantage? BajanCanadian may have been using hacks, he was told not to, he refused to stop, he got permabanned. Just because someone else- Youtuber or not- is hacking, it does not mean you should be.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Okay hold up can someone please explain what (under block glitches) is "Boat Breaking"?
Can we not break boats?
Wut?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
2. Do not multipost: Posting more than one post in a row is not allowed since it makes it take longer for others to view posts below yours.

• If there is an update to a topic, and no one has yet mentioned it, you are allowed to post more than once in a row.
  • We have an edit button for a reason, please use that instead of multiposting.
  • We understand that accidents happen sometimes, so don’t worry about being in trouble for multiposting the same message due to phone/internet issues.
Life = Complete! Finally! I can report double posts! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
*Explodes from happiness*

pompeyftw

Spectator
Reaction score
Why even hack? Why even ruin the game for others, by giving yourself such an advantage? BajanCanadian may have been using hacks, he was told not to, he refused to stop, he got permabanned. Just because someone else- Youtuber or not- is hacking, it does not mean you should be.
I did not say that i hacked and i don't i just have a sticky and responsive keyboard

pompeyftw

Spectator
Reaction score
I did not say that i hacked and i don't i just have a sticky and responsive keyboard
Also bajan got a warning i did not it was just enjoy your ban and POOF banned for a week. no argument from my side or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci