• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie_1337

Diamond
Reaction score
What if i was like 'Go and kill yourslef' and then like 'jk you're cool dude :)'

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What if i was like 'Go and kill yourslef' and then like 'jk you're cool dude :)'
I recommend you to never say something like that to anyone as it is clearly against the rules. It would be considered as abusing a person. Just don't say that to someone, ever, even if it would be a 'joke'. Some people could take this very serious. So no, it's not allowed.

Darkskull401

Survivor
Reaction score
If any of the staff read this! I payed for platinum 1 week ago... I haven't received it... and I am getting really annoyed so if any of you read this can you give my plat. Because I don't want it to be a rip off.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
If any of the staff read this! I payed for platinum 1 week ago... I haven't received it... and I am getting really annoyed so if any of you read this can you give my plat. Because I don't want it to be a rip off.
E-mail [email protected] and explain what happend there make sure to include your in-game name and the receipt of you buying platinum.

Ilija22

Spectator
Reaction score
Admin Please Unban My Brother Give Me This Account He Said Me I Am Banned on Some Server,Who Can Unban Me Please. My Nick Is joaop1000

DillionHarper

Spectator
Reaction score
i am about to contact authorities and take legal action onto sueing this server. I have donated 10$ and have been randomly banned for admitting to haveing banned alt accounts? That is pathetic and i have proof i never did. Therefor i have never broken any rules. I have waited nicely and am going to get pissed

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
i am about to contact authorities and take legal action onto sueing this server. I have donated 10$ and have been randomly banned for admitting to haveing banned alt accounts? That is pathetic and i have proof i never did. Therefor i have never broken any rules. I have waited nicely and am going to get pissed
Contacting authorities over a minecraft server? Calm down buddy. Post a ban dispute and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci