• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
A while ago i was spectating an SG match and one guy used vines to get up to a place that was supposed to be parkoured to. Is that allowed?

dobbs2000

Spectator
Reaction score
A while ago i was spectating an SG match and one guy used vines to get up to a place that was supposed to be parkoured to. Is that allowed?
I think that is allowed, because players have to try to reach chests in any means.

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is the better animations mod allowed? Also, is the hats mod allowed? I really want to get it but I need to check with MCSG first :\

JackJess

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, I was banned today (My former name was Retarded__Pig) for having an inappropriate name. I really don't think that the rule is fair, at all. Luckily I have a alt. account, but is my name really that inappropriate? I mean who could it possibly offend? My question is, why do you take inappropriate names so seriously? I've seen names a lot more inappropriate than mine and I think my ban wasn't completely necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci