• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer US upgrades has begun!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Hello MCGamers! We have some exciting news to share adding on to the recent news of updates with our community. subv3rsion dv90 Ava Acathine and I are currently in Phoenix, Arizona working on upgrading the US network. What can you expect with all of this amazing hardware? More mini game servers, better connections, more capacity, better hub experience, and faster physical servers! Once we finish the setup, we will be swapping to the new servers hopefully by this weekend. We don't expect any long outages in US but will warn you all if there will be some downtime.

We thank you for your continued support and our next focus after the US upgrade will be AU and CA. We appreciate our premium members giving us the opportunity to budget upgrades like this one! Not a premium member? Help us out by upgrading your account as anything helps! http://shop.mcgamer.net (Our mid-summer sale also ends tonight for 25% off everything.)

Want to take your premium to the next level? Code named Quantum rank to help MCGamer upgrade to 10Gb is now accepting orders in Canada and Mexico! Order yours today: http://quantum.mcgamer.info (EU/UK/AU locations are still being worked out for shipping costs. Details will come later in the week). Get an exclusive light-green rank, a signed shirt from me, and a server dedicated to you!

More pictures:

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Fantastic! I wish I could still play so I could experience this first hand once it is finished but my computer had to brake.
:) Great to see MCGamer upgrading to a new phase! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci