• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer V2 Public Beta!

Z

Zaranium

I made a video on it to let people know and it looks great BTW! Keep up the good work MCG and your staff. :)

Raidon

Experienced
Reaction score
Uhh, so I'm in deathmatch. This happens...

Yep, I think the anti-cheat went a bit weird. I don't hack by the way :).

If the image doesn't work go here: http://imgur.com/HNjLqqn

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Isnt this technically MCSGv3 though? o_O
Isnt this MCGamer V3? Could have sworn the current rendition was V2 with 2012 being V1?
That's actually a common misception. Mcsg v2 was when we completely revamped the mcsg gametype. Since we have more game modes now, we are officially mcgamer. Thus, this is mcgamer v2 or xime v2. Hope this helped to resolve some ambiguity.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That's actually a common misception. Mcsg v2 was when we completely revamped the mcsg gametype. Since we have more game modes now, we are officially mcgamer. Thus, this is mcgamer v2 or xime v2. Hope this helped to resolve some ambiguity.
This is what I was gonna say. It would be called MCSGv3 if SG was getting changed specifically, but this is a whole network update changing things not specific to SG.

J

Jojo

I'm not able to join the server. It sais "Timed out".
Is that because I'm banned from the live network? Because it doen't say the "you are banned..."-stuff.
Thanks for answering :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci