• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer V2 Public Beta!

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Can someone answer this?! why do some people call it MCG and not MCSG?
The technical name of the Network is the Minecraft Gamer Network, or MCG.
The name of one of our signature gametypes is the Minecraft Survival Games, or MCSG.

The technically correct thing to say would be MCG
MCSG is a gametype of MCG. Hope that clarified this for you :)

smileyethan/_Siqu

Spectator
Reaction score
The technical name of the Network is the Minecraft Gamer Network, or MCG.
The name of one of our signature gametypes is the Minecraft Survival Games, or MCSG.

The technically correct thing to say would be MCG
MCSG is a gametype of MCG. Hope that clarified this for you :)
TY

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
In my opinion, Survival Games has always been your most popular mini game; and I don't think that's changing any time soon. The new games will be popular for a number of days because people will be testing them. But I guess that's why we have all these AntVenom people coming right? So they play those games and it isn't a complete waste of time. The network just doesn't want to be known as "MCSG" anymore (Hint to their most popular game ofc) they want to be known as "MCGamer" But me and many others will remain to call it MCSG. These are my opinions, and I don't need any mods/staff trying to prove me wrong with anything

Martinioh123

Diamond
Reaction score
Can't be the only one here missing the old servers, where there was no hub just around 50 servers and no hackers and annoying people.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Can't be the only one here missing the old servers, where there was no hub just around 50 servers and no hackers and annoying people.
I dont really miss it, because it was annoying to find a servers, and my multiplayer list was so long omg..
But those were the real days, where everyone wasnt as good as now, if you knew how to minecraft you could maybe win a game once in a while!

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
In my opinion, Survival Games has always been your most popular mini game; and I don't think that's changing any time soon. The new games will be popular for a number of days because people will be testing them. But I guess that's why we have all these AntVenom people coming right? So they play those games and it isn't a complete waste of time. The network just doesn't want to be known as "MCSG" anymore (Hint to their most popular game ofc) they want to be known as "MCGamer" But me and many others will remain to call it MCSG. These are my opinions, and I don't need any mods/staff trying to prove me wrong with anything
Feel free to call us whatever you want, but our official name has been "MCGamer" since July 2013; this "MCGamer v2" update is just reinforcing the fact that we are no longer a Survival Games community (even though it remains our most popular game, and I don't see that changing anytime soon), but rather a minigames community.

Martinioh123

Diamond
Reaction score
Feel free to call us whatever you want, but our official name has been "MCGamer" since July 2013; this "MCGamer v2" update is just reinforcing the fact that we are no longer a Survival Games community (even though it remains our most popular game, and I don't see that changing anytime soon), but rather a minigames community.
Just saying, theres nobody playing the mini games except for BattleGrounds and some on TF2. Atleast on EU.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci