• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer v2 - Updates for 18 November

DV_Raiton

Java-mancer
Reaction score
Hello once again tributes. Today brings another slew of features and bug fixes, the most significant of which are outlined below.

Our most major issues were resolved over the past weekend, and we are confident that our network stable, as you would have come to expect it to be. Please continue to let us know of any new issues that you encounter on our Github Issues page, as we are working to resolve all remaining minor issues.
  • Fixed an issue with player upgrades being redeemed in-game
  • Fixed an issue preventing newly added SG maps from being added to the rotation
  • Fixed an issue with the /stats command when passing nonexistent players
  • Fixed an exploit with a command
  • Employed some of our new, powerful statistics systems to track player counts as well as other miscellaneous stats and to draw pretty graphs
  • Allow more chat-related features to propagate to other hubs as dictated by the hub chat mode
We are also aware of an issue with our anticheat measures being too intrusive, and we are working on altering the configuration to provide a smoother playing experience.

Stay tuned for further updates!

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Are the new stats private..? I can't find them.

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Good job, Devs! We appreciate your hard work on fixing all bugs in MCGamer v2. :)

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
Please add the signs back... I hate the new system where the server choice is quite limited, none of it is up to date, the numbers are random, and I can't just walk up to a a group of signs and choose which one to join.
Honestly thats a great way to evoid too much teaming and boosting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci