• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer v2 Updates for Saturday, November 15th

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Dear potatoes, we’re now at day 3 of this adventure into MCGamer v2…

Oh, uh, right… *cough*

Hey tributes! Thank you all for bearing with us while we continue to resolve the issues and bugs that we’ve encountered in the past 72 hours. While we do understand it’s inconvenient for these issues to persist, we are working our hardest to iron out the kinks in our servers.

As always, any and all bug reports are welcome at our bug tracker, and we greatly appreciate any information our players can provide. As you could imagine, a larger amount of people playing our games will be able to help us gather a much larger amount of bug reports than a team of 6 developers can, even working 10+ hours per day.

The following issues have been nuked since Devin’s post yesterday:
  • All types of leaves, grass, etc. are now breakable.
  • Spectators are no longer visible in-game (thanks Rusty!)
  • Mobs will no longer spawn in maps that shouldn’t have mobs
  • Hub chat will no longer leak into game chat
  • Fix rare proxy crash when backend services are unavailable
  • Attempt a fix for the “Unable to find a hub” issue
  • Added additional information to kicks when you’re “unable to find a hub”
  • Fix for a rare issue that could cause extreme server lag
  • Stability improvements to our DS (Dynamic Servers) system
  • Fix disguises in the formerly AntVenom Network games
While there isn’t quite a lot of issues resolved today, these attempt to or do resolve some of the major complaints that we’ve heard over the past few days. We will continue to work as often as we have to in order to have MCGamer v2 up to par with what we all expect from MCGamer -- an amazing gaming experience.

Again, thank you all for being patient with us and supporting us while we’re resolving these issues. We enjoy hearing positive feedback, or even constructive criticism about our community and our plugin, and we’re always looking to improve.
Awesome! But when are you enabling the silent join command for donors?;(

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Amazing! Thank you for all the time you guys have dedicated to the V2 Update! ^_^

Jempko

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm glad that v2 is getting better. Thanks to you guys, I'm seeing "bring back v1" less and less. :)

Grapeanator

Platinum
Reaction score
Sweet!, Keep up the amazing work you guys are performing every second you can!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I, as an individual, am eternally grateful for the amount of effort and dedication you have put to provide an incredible experience for me, and thousands of other players around the whole world. I cannot express any further gratitude for what you, the other developers, Chad, the administrators, the Senior moderators, and the moderators have done for us.
Thank you again,
thank you for everything.
<3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci