• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer v2 Updates - Friday, November 21

Michal05710k

Survivor
Reaction score
Great xD
Cant think of anything else to say except for keep up the great work guys :)
GG I win

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
Chad has announced this previously. Leaderboards will be updating later, as it will take some time as all the saved files are being exported from Legacy Leaderboards to another leaderboard system.
We know it'll be "later"; we're asking for specifics

Mortalx9000

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello all,

It's been a few days since our last update post, so here's another one for you! We've been busy on a lot of behind-the-scenes things to improve our network's stability and performance over the past few days. Although there isn't too much on the list of fixes tonight, a lot of the work we did fixes several major issues. As always, if you find a bug, please report it on our bug tracker by clicking here.
  • Greatly improve stability of our DS (Dynamic Servers) system
  • Fix flint and steel
  • Fix the /cc (chat color) command, which is available to Platinum ranks and above
  • Fix invisible fire
  • Add the capability to /report disguised players
  • Fix a rare server crash issue related to player visibility
We're also aware of an issue where some of the newer maps are displayed as "Unknown Map". This will likely be fixed tomorrow night.

Stay tuned for further updates!
"Fix Flint and steel"??!!!!
You haven't fixed anything, now everything sucks...

Quantriatos

Tribute
Reaction score
Just saying, you really need to do something about SG on EU. Joining the hub often taken in excess of a minute, the joining a server takes a long time. Also, choosing a server is really annoying without the old signs system, please add it back. Lastly, dunno if it's just me, but I seem to have had NCP blocking out my blockhits (no pun intended), and when I, or other people, blockhit, we seem to not have any hits register.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci