• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer v2 Updates - Sunday 16 November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
This server didn't make any improvement!! Do you think that somebody is gonna get fooled? They said "devs are working very hard blah blah..", is this a joke???? You still do not know that the main problem are hackers, nobody cares that I can break a leaves or grass cuz It won't screw me gameplay like a hacker does. If the devs were really good, this server should have an aimbot, speed, antiknockback plug in a long time ago(regen anticheat is amazing, but nit enough..), but you know, they added some new maps, changed hub and they think are good, but it passed to much time without a good ANTICHEAT. Maybe they don't want too add one...byt is not impossible to code it. Peace!
how about you make a plugin and see how much work it is

Reactions: Ava

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
I do see a progressive elimination of lag in between yesterday and today thankfully

1 bug I have to report (no github acc and too lazy)
I sometimes cannot send messages to the chat and it is not lag. I can address different messages instantly except for specific ones. None of them have profane language.

logan199999

Tribute
Reaction score
how about you make a plugin and see how much work it is
What about NC+?? I don't say to stop every kind of hacks, but you could stop regen, so why couldn't you stop aimbot, forcefield, anti knockback? The server will be more enjoyble and more people will buy donor rank ;).

logan199999

Tribute
Reaction score
The development team has spent over 139 hours in the past week, around 80 of those since v2's release.

And, by the way, it is impossible to completely stop hacks with Minecraft's architecture. Speed hacks have been prevented for a long time, and we do have an anti-aimbot and anti-knockback checks with v2; however, for now, they are simply reporting to staff and letting staff review each case individually while we ensure that they are bug free.
What about HIVE? That server has no hackers or at least, I couldn't find one..

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
What about NC+?? I don't say to stop every kind of hacks, but you could stop regen, so why couldn't you stop aimbot, forcefield, anti knockback? The server will be more enjoyble and more people will buy donor rank ;).
They are working on that. But really, you did not need to sound so hostile in that first post... Also some of those hacks have been stopped before, just there are some bugs with NCP (unless they fixed it and/or those plugins never existed and I am a derp).

PolarProject

Platinum
Reaction score
Excluding the NCP that was implemented, can we discuss this annoying lag issue that still lies on the server, I mean I hear from everyone they are all lagging, and that this new AntiCheat System is not even a hitting improvement nor is it useful in anyway. Also the /ping, I don't get why it's ms now (nor how it is an improvement from the last), it may be more accurate but it certainly isn't correct, considering I am always lagging recently, whereas beforehand on MCGamer v1, i used to be a ping abuser xD

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Seeing the amount of work the developers do in a day is crazy. For all those people saying the devs aren't doing anything. That is far from true, with every change comes failure. They are working hard to fix the bugs and all you need to give them is time (reporting bugs helps too) but complaining about the same thing over and over helps nothing.

GalaxyPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
For those of you saying Diamond/Platinum etc can hack because of /d it's not ture...you can still make a report on the forums and specify they were in /d the server # and the time the game took place.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
What about HIVE? That server has no hackers or at least, I couldn't find one..
I've seen plenty of people that are coming here because they're fed up with the hacker situation at other large communities (not naming names), but no matter what, any server you go to will have hackers.

Excluding the NCP that was implemented, can we discuss this annoying lag issue that still lies on the server, I mean I hear from everyone they are all lagging, and that this new AntiCheat System is not even a hitting improvement nor is it useful in anyway. Also the /ping, I don't get why it's ms now (nor how it is an improvement from the last), it may be more accurate but it certainly isn't correct, considering I am always lagging recently, whereas beforehand on MCGamer v1, i used to be a ping abuser xD
/ping has always been in milliseconds, and it's also not a very accurate indication of why you may be lagging - I could be in the datacenter with 0ms and still be lagging, or I could be in AU playing on US getting 250+ms and be getting hits like crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci