• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer v2 Updates - Turkey Day, Thursday, November 27th

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Please fix sg flint and steel, we need four placements!
I've been able to do 4 uses of FnS every time. Can you (or someone) post a video of the usage only being possible 3 times?

Tigerfx

Spectator
Reaction score
Well hello I'm noob and I just have to say I have gotten banned in mcsg for admiting to hack.i have typed I hack cuz everyone was saying it and then a donor said u could get ban.i though it was fake so I said it in chat and than the donor said u will get ban for 7days.and that hen I said it was a joke,but I though it was a joke. Im a new player to the community and I'm sorry I guess I have learnd my lesson...so can u pls unbAn me,Im youtuber and I have to upload some videos.im sorry and (sorry for bad English im German) Thx!

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Well hello I'm noob and I just have to say I have gotten banned in mcsg for admiting to hack.i have typed I hack cuz everyone was saying it and then a donor said u could get ban.i though it was fake so I said it in chat and than the donor said u will get ban for 7days.and that hen I said it was a joke,but I though it was a joke. Im a new player to the community and I'm sorry I guess I have learnd my lesson...so can u pls unbAn me,Im youtuber and I have to upload some videos.im sorry and (sorry for bad English im German) Thx!
You can post a ban dispute here:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/Disputes/
Make sure you follow the template:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/ban-dispute-templates.6587/
Have a nice day!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci