• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Version 2 - Regarding SGClassic

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
As you all know, MCGamer Version 2 has arrived, and with it, an SGClassic update! Although I have quit, I had to look at it to see if a return was possible. Information I have gathered on the new update are as follows:

New Features

1) 48-Player Maps with a minimum of 12 players
2) Only lobby servers are shown (and just 3 of them), a network-wide update
3) Our own Mini-Hub, another network-wide update
4) 6 Players needed for the game to start

5) New players! Lots of them, now let's make them stay by fixing all these bugs!

New Bugs
1) The ability to place redstone in the waiting lobby glitch has returned
2) MISSING: SG1, 3, and 4!!!
3) Maps don't reset themselves

Old Bugs
1) SG2 Chest Status: Still broken. This is top priority
2) SG3 Chest Status: Unknown, SG3 is somewhere lost in another galaxy
3) Raffle Voting Status: Raffle voting has been removed from SGClassic (as well as MCSG ;c )

4) SkipVoting Status: Skipvoting now works correctly, but there are no maps to skip to!

Now the big question you may want to ask me: Are you returning to the community? My answer right now is no. I will check again when MCGamer V2 is declared "Bug Free" and see if things are better, but as of November 17, I will not be returning to the MCGamer Network.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Hello! Thanks for reporting! Although these glitches need to go here: https://github.com/MCGamerNetwork/Issues/issues

Please report them individually so the Developers can gradually fix them without getting mixed up. Thank you in your help to fix the bugs in the new V2 update.

Have a nice day within the MCGamer Community, if you have any more questions, or concerns, feel free to contact me!

~Thread Locked~

Edit: Thread unlocked so players can share their opinions on the updates listed here:
New Features
1) 48-Player Maps with a minimum of 12 players
2) Only lobby servers are shown (and just 3 of them), a network-wide update
3) Our own Mini-Hub, another network-wide update
4) 6 Players needed for the game to start
5) New players! Lots of them, now let's make them stay by fixing all these bugs!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci