• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer vs Badlion!

Zune

Survivor
Reaction score
This is a hard decision; I have been playing MCSG since 2012 and it has improved greatly, but lately the lag on MCGamer (especially AU) is an absolute joke. Badlion is almost lag free but I was banned on there by AntiCheat because I was apparently using some some sort of auto clicker when I was just butterflying with 17cps.

Final decision: MCSG

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
This is a hard decision; I have been playing MCSG since 2012 and it has improved greatly, but lately the lag on MCGamer (especially AU) is an absolute joke. Badlion is almost lag free but I was banned on there by AntiCheat because I was apparently using some some sort of auto clicker when I was just butterflying with 17cps.

Final decision: MCSG
It is illegal to butterfly click on any Badlion server. It gives an unfair advantage to you compared to other players.

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
It is illegal to butterfly click on any Badlion server. It gives an unfair advantage to you compared to other players.
Actually it doesn't because Jitter click :p. If butterfly clicking is against the rules, jitter clicking should also be right?
For me MCSG is better. Less trash talking and abuse between players. :D (for the most part)

MrWhiteShadow

Platinum
Reaction score
I know that in the rare occasion that I hop onto the Badlion servers, I get nothing but abused by multiple players after killing them. But that's not necessarily my opinion on badlion that's just something I find "Comparing" it to MCGamer.

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
Actually it doesn't because Jitter click :p. If butterfly clicking is against the rules, jitter clicking should also be right?
For me MCSG is better. Less trash talking and abuse between players. :D (for the most part)
Badlion has a great anti-cheat, not many glitches in their SG, and overall a decent plugin. Badlion has not really ran into a problem with their SG for as long as I can recall, and I am an active Minigames and Trial Arena staff member.

Not trying to start flame, just like to express my opinion :)

Edit: jittering is not against the rules as people know how to click faster than others. If you butterfly click, you give an unfair advantage as you click with 2 fingers instead of 1.

Last edited:

Keyzoo

Tribute
Reaction score
Uhmmmm
I think Bad has better anti cheat and less hackers, but bad's sgs are so bad . Maybe MCSG....

Stramatic

Spectator
Reaction score
I play on both servers and they both have pros and cons , but I will have to go with ...........

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci