• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer's Best Thread - "Show Yourself"

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You're supposed to put a question mark. You asked me a question. "GOD MACY WHY ARE YOU SUCH A SCRUB.". No question mark. Scrub.
It was more of a statement instead of a question. I guess it was sort of a rhetorical question. I wasn't really asking why you were a scrub. I already know why.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You're supposed to put a question mark. You asked me a question. "GOD MACY WHY ARE YOU SUCH A SCRUB.". No question mark. Scrub.
It was more of a statement instead of a question. I guess it was sort of a rhetorical question. I wasn't really asking why you were a scrub. I already know why.
Don't challenge his grammar skills .-.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
wonderwaffle237 and I*

Your name is Cat_On_A_Poptart and yet you don't like cats or poptarts. That makes you a hypocrite and a scrub.
"Me and wonderwaffle" isn't a sentence, it's simply a statement therefor I don't need to correct it.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A statement still needs to be grammatically correct.
I could of been referring to the picture with "me and wonderwaffle" as the title, which to my knowledge doesn't need to be grammatically correct.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I could of been referring to the picture with "me and wonderwaffle" as the title, which to my knowledge doesn't need to be grammatically correct.
Any statement/sentence/title or basically anything involving words and stuff needs to be grammatically correct.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci