• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer's Best Thread - "Show Yourself"

Zatanna

Spectator
Reaction score
Last time I posted to this thread, I was in denial/thought I was a guy, lol. Timeline time! x3

Summer 2013: Holy fuuu.... What the hell was I doing?

Sept. 2013: Okay, this is the only picture of Nicholas (The parasite I had to present as for 16 years) I like, still hate him though. Plus Dog Sammy :3

November 2013 (Last pic as Sr. Mod at MCGamer): Minecon! I look ugly...

Early 2014: Holy crap I was a mess x~x

November 2014: Woooo, out as Trans online, took this for the thread I posted on reddit where I came out. I also have a disgusting mustache I want to get rid of in this pic.

December 2014: I am wearing a thing. Again, ignore disgusting facial hair, I was bad at shaving okay.

Dec 19th 2014: Came out to my parents! Hands were shaking so potatoe.

January 2015: Theeeeeere you are Allison, Thought you'd never show up! I actually look femboy-ish in these, so yay.

February 6th 2015: Current me is adorable. :3
Oh my god I don't know what I like better, your eyes or the Latias phone case! Seriously though, you have beautiful eyes.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
It's hard to admit changes like this to people because you're afraid of being judged and I'm really happy for you and I guess I could say I'm proud. You look great now, you did before. Now you are who you truly wanted to be
Now that you're who you want to be I hope you're happier than you were before and I hope people in the same situation as you were can follow.
I can really see the changes Allison ;)
+
you have nice eye brows
Oh my god I don't know what I like better, your eyes or the Latias phone case! Seriously though, you have beautiful eyes.

Anyway, it's been a bit, might as well update :3
Late January: Random selfie, cuz why not.

February 25th: Found out that the Children's hospital is gatekeeping me from starting HRT, so I was super dysphoric and depressed and bleh. Pic with snuggly plushiez.

February 25th: Tried to look cute to cheer me up. Meh :/

March 4th: Hair is growing, Yaaaaaaay :3

Last edited:

Forbidix1

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I kinda feel stupid because I just found out about a thread created about 3 years ago...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci