• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer's Best Thread - "Show Yourself"

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
You realize that meme has nothing to do with my post do you? XD
I didnt even for a second presume or be cocky about it.... I actually said the opposite, I wasnt even expecting 3 likes.

Learn to how to use memes... dont just rush them in at the first excuse you find ;) Theres too much people doing that on the internet already :)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
You realize that meme has nothing to do with my post do you? XD
I didnt even for a second presume or be cocky about it.... I actually said the opposite, I wasnt even expecting 3 likes.

Learn to how to use memes... dont just rush them in at the first excuse you find ;) Theres too much people doing that on the internet already :)
Ahem, the meme goes perfectly with what you said. You are like "GOML 6 LIKES?!!!!!!" So I said oh snap we got a badass, you're point is invalid. It doesn't matter if you weren't being cocky. It was
The time for it.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Ahem, the meme goes perfectly with what you said. You are like "GOML 6 LIKES?!!!!!!" So I said oh snap we got a badass, you're point is invalid. It doesn't matter if you weren't being cocky. It was
The time for it.
Well.... I still dont agree... but I respect your opinion.
If theres just one thing I want to say is that please dont go around "interpreting" how people were when they wrote something... simply because you are not there.
I was just glad I got likes, Im hardly ever noticed by people both on internet communities and irl so for me that shows me some recognition... thats all... there was no "GOML 6 LIKES?!!!!!!".

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Well.... I still dont agree... but I respect your opinion.
If theres just one thing I want to say is that please dont go around "interpreting" how people were when they wrote something... simply because you are not there.
I was just glad I got likes, Im hardly ever noticed by people both on internet communities and irl so for me that shows me some recognition... thats all... there was no "GOML 6 LIKES?!!!!!!".
Why so serious? It's a meme, I don't understand how you're getting so mad. XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci