• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer's other game modes...

Why do you play MCGamer?

• For Survival Games

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • For anything else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vancee

Platinum
Reaction score
Dear MCGamer,

I'm pretty sure 99% of the community would be happier if you guys spent more time fixing existing glitches on survival games (like flint and steel not placing and adding Alaskan Village to the map rotation) than your other game modes that, I'm sorry to say, no one plays.

Sincerely,
Everyone

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey there, it seems as if you may have some misconceptions about where our focus lies on improving the network. For starters, Alaskan Village has been added back to the map rotation ever since it was fixed a while back, and the smaller gamemodes that attract less players are not given as much attention as our more populated and well known gamemodes. Trust me when I say that the development team works very hard on fixing every issue reported to them, and is currently working on fixing the Flint and Steel glitch as well as all others we know of. Unfortunately, if the community does not report said bugs on our GitHub, they cannot be identified and fixed.

Additionally, with our new addition to the development team, CAmadeusA, we have another very experienced and talented developer committed to providing the best playing experience for everyone.

Vancee

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there, it seems as if you may have some misconceptions about where our focus lies on improving the network. For starters, Alaskan Village has been added back to the map rotation ever since it was fixed a while back, and the smaller gamemodes that attract less players are not given as much attention as our more populated and well known gamemodes. Trust me when I say that the development team works very hard on fixing every issue reported to them, and is currently working on fixing the Flint and Steel glitch as well as all others we know of. Unfortunately, if the community does not report said bugs on our GitHub, they cannot be identified and fixed.

Additionally, with our new addition to the development team, CAmadeusA, we have another very experienced and talented developer committed to providing the best playing experience for everyone.
thats really weird, i havent played on alaskan village in a while besides in mcsg maker

and since you said bugs arent getting idetified, here are some of the bugs ive experienced:
Bow sometimes doesnt shoot
flint and steel not placing
the scoreboard timer not being in sync with the chat timer
the iron sword not spawning on demons breeze
no stone sword in the stone sword tree on valleyside
when you have 1 level, you can enchant things with out the level being taken away
super obvious kill aura and speed hackers arent getting detected and banned by your no cheat (
)
people can /stats and find out your disguise name
your skin gets changed when your disguised in 1.8
when i put armor on. sometimes it doesnt get put on on other people's screen, and i take damage as if it wasnt on

in addition, i dont know why these server numbers are so long, i remember when the server numbers were 1-200, and now theyre 4 digits?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
thats really weird, i havent played on alaskan village in a while besides in mcsg maker
Hmm, well I definitely feel like I played it on a regular SG match, but I could be wrong. Either way it should be on the servers since it's on MCSG Maker, so if it isn't there may have been an issue with it and the SG gamemode. Is it on Solo SG?
Bow sometimes doesnt shoot
I haven't experienced that glitch since it was identified and seemed to have been solved a little bit ago, but I'll take your word for it if it's still up.
flint and steel not placing
Same as above
the scoreboard timer not being in sync with the chat timer
I haven't heard of this one, it would be in your best interest to notify the devs of it here https://github.com/MCGamerNetwork/Issues
the iron sword not spawning on demons breeze
no stone sword in the stone sword tree on valleyside
There was a map revamp that happened a little while ago in which all items considered to be "OP Items" such as these were removed. So, technically it isn't a bug.
when you have 1 level, you can enchant things with out the level being taken away
Fixed ;)
super obvious kill aura and speed hackers arent getting detected and banned by your no cheat (
The video you posted was from before our anticheat was updated to more accurately identify and deal with cheating, more info on that can be found here: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/anti-cheat-updates.236616/
people can /stats and find out your disguise name
Hmm, is this where they can compare your stats by going through the hundreds of pages on the leaderboards to find our your IGN? Or is it a bug that gives it directly?
your skin gets changed when your disguised in 1.8
Github github github https://github.com/MCGamerNetwork/Issues
when i put armor on. sometimes it doesnt get put on on other people's screen, and i take damage as if it wasnt on
^^^ I haven't seen most of these on GitHub. Don't mean to sound like a broken record, but that's the most efficient way to report bugs and such
in addition, i dont know why these server numbers are so long, i remember when the server numbers were 1-200, and now theyre 4 digits?
This may be of assistance to you: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/mcgamer-v2-some-updates.148852/

Specifically this section:
"Server Signs and IDs
There has been some confusion related to the server signs in the MiniHubs, and to a lesser extent the new nature of our server IDs. On our new server rotation system, servers will adjust themselves based on network load; the more players are playing, the more servers are created, and vice versa. As such, the system naturally works best with fewer signs in the hubs, as it will funnel people into games that need the players, and then rotate that game out of the cycle when it starts. Think of it like a Ferris Wheel: there may only be a single entry point, but people will be constantly boarding a cabin (or joining a server) because everything is constantly moving, allowing us to constantly offer servers to play in no matter where they are in the waiting line. This allows for a more streamlined way of managing the network load, and it is part of what truly makes MCGamer V2 what it is under the hood.

As explained above and below, you can still use the commands that you are used to in a similar manner as before.

Any given server will have a specific ID, and the server may take on any number of purposes; the server may be a hub at one point, and then switch itself to a game at some later point to adjust dynamically to our network load. Because of this, server IDs areindependent of a game type, and you may notice large numbers being used as server IDs due to the large volume of servers. These server IDs are accepted in the commands outlined above (in the "Server Transportation Commands" section), and can be used to get around just as easily as you were used to previously."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci