• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCJackson - Meet The Staff

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
First name: Matt
IGN(s): MCJackson
Nickname(s): If I list them all this would end up being a long list...

Region: US/CA
-----

One Cool Fact: I have killed slasherxtreme before with 4 fps and no mouse.
One Embarrassing Fact: I have been playing ever since these servers first opened in April of 2012... Still have yet to hit 100 wins.
One Fact that makes you proud: I have stuck with this community ever since it first began in the spring of 2012. I have been a staff member for over a year.
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I am very tall. 6'4"
Most Common question you get asked: Where do I apply for mod?

Favorite Animal: Dragon
Favorite Plant: Venus Flytrap
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Wings
Biggest Pet Peeve: People who call others stupid and can't even use proper sentence structure or grammar themselves.
Astrological Sign: Pisces
Personal Catchphrase: Hyo
Heard about MCG by: My brother told me about MCG.
Ever Bring someone to MCG: Tried to... None of my friends stuck with it.
First friend in the community: Toa-Rex , I met Toa when these servers opened on the teamspeak server.
MCG role-model: Le0 , She is always so kind and does the right thing.
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: For all the bans I have made I kept an excel list and keep an average of banning at least one hacker a day.
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Probably Chad, I suck.
Call me maybe? No.
Do you team in game: Yes with slasherxtreme
Have you been backstabbed: Yes, after I attempt to backstab slasherxtreme I fail and he gets the backstab kill.
Ever Broken a bone: No, but I have sprained an ankle.
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird, because I can fly.
Personal Skills: I am a pretty fast runner and a good athlete.
Computer specs:
Computer operating system:
Program I use to record: EzVid
Favorite movie: Pulp Fiction
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: I pretty much like all music, except for screamo or hardcore rock.
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Grand Theft Auto V
Favorite character from fiction: Katniss Everdeen mostly because I love Jennifer Lawrence (Actress who plays Katniss)
What does a fox say? ahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Terrified of: Snakes
Personal website: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/members/mcjackson.2677/
Favorite website (Other than these forums): Reddit
Dream job: Good question.
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: I work as a waiter at a sports bar and grill, I also lifeguard.
Favorite thing about the community: The variety of different people I get to meet.
-----

When I am online: Usually sometime between 3:30 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. U.S. Central Time
Previous moderating experience: I hosted my own private server with friends from time to time. I also had some moderator and admin experience on other little survival servers. Nothing too big.
Been a member of staff since: October 25, 2012
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): MCSG>Survival>Creative. I go on all the servers just more active on MCSG then others.

Personal goal(s) as a staff member: To make a more friendly appearance of the staff by talking to members of the community and interacting with everyone I meet. Whether it be responding to a hacker report or teaming with a random player I always try to interact more.

Reaction score
first :3
This is the first time I've actually gotten first on a post and said first. So this is pretty freaking historic. Get out your cameras. :p
EDIT: I'd rather be a bird too. Because pigeon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci