• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCJackson's MCSG Story

YoshiYamiYori

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh my god, MCJackson..Life story. Whoa, this is heavy.

Ah, instead of quoting Back to the Future, I just came here to say that you and the group were so much fun to hang around with, especially when I was a staff member. There were some bad times and much drama but we stuck through it all. You, slasher, Jstame, Toa, kricken, Ecmep, anybody in general made my time in MCSG a happy time. You guys will always be some of the best friends I've made in MCSG and Minecraft in general. I'm glad to have been there from the start. Alas, I've drifted away from MCSG and Minecraft at points mostly focusing on academics but there will never be a time when I come on TeamSpeak and don't want to talk to MCJackson. Keep that in mind pal. Alright, vale et protinus te videre.

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Gosh, I sent in one moderator application and I'm already feeling nervous. Imagine if this was my third one and if I was denied I wouldn't have a chance to try again. Glad you got it though!

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Gosh, I sent in one moderator application and I'm already feeling nervous. Imagine if this was my third one and if I was denied I wouldn't have a chance to try again. Glad you got it though!
Yeah, and it took so long I forgot about it haha.

Reactions: Le0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci