• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

mcMMO-like skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
Cant wait tell the full release and wish i could be a bigger part and more help

BigMo4Sho2012

Tribute
Reaction score
Are there usually open lobbies on the weekends then? I definitely want to be part of the next open lobbies. Love the concept and want to help as much as i can.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
BigMo4Sho2012 said:
Are there usually open lobbies on the weekends then? I definitely want to be part of the next open lobbies. Love the concept and want to help as much as i can.
Check us1.mcsg.in it is the one they test almost all the time on.

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
Its the only server currently open until (i think) the full release, It is hard to get into but with a lot of mouse clicks and a little luck you can get it and have some fun!

Kyle18211

Spectator
Reaction score
Think we might have another beta weekend this weekend if the plug in isnt already fully released

GammaDude1

Tribute
Reaction score
*cough* nossr dev'd mcMMO *cough*
And I think that would be a great idea.

BigMo4Sho2012

Tribute
Reaction score
I wonder if the pregame lobby is set up the way it is right now so that this can be implemented later? and then i have to wonder if they had this idea before i mentioned it? :)

skremingpanda

Spectator
Reaction score
i think it would make an unfair advantage.... its not much but people who will play more will have a slight edge for other players

BigMo4Sho2012

Tribute
Reaction score
The skills would reset at the end of every round. The only advantage regular players would get is that they know exactly what things to do yo train pre game to get the levels they want. Everyone would still have the chance to level up equally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci