• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG 1.8 PvP Tactics/Tips/Tricks

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What that that prove? Lol
"That that" is not meant to entirely prove a point. It's just saying how hitting below the waist might be intentional with these YouTubers. Emphasis on "might."

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
"That that" is not meant to entirely prove a point. It's just saying how hitting below the waist might be intentional with these YouTubers. Emphasis on "might."
Eh. Probably not. I aim for the same area just because it subconsciously feels natural.

Reaction score
One thing that I'm wondering about is:

(Also, by the way, it's spelled "Waist," not "Waste." Different words.)

Is there really a difference on where you hit them? I've never really noticed any difference between hitting their head, torso, or legs. How did you discover this? What research did you do?
I'm not saying that it's not true - I'm simply trying to figure out if it is or isn't, because I've never heard anything about it, but if it IS true then it could vastly alter the way that some people PvP - and it could explain why some people are inherently better than others at PvP, due to their natural tendencies for certain hand movements that end up positioning their aim lower on the hitbox.
Hoodrix and I tested it all also try with a friend you will be shocked

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci