• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG #1 PvPer a.k.a God?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
"Atheism is very depressing"

Not as depressing as believing in a nonexistent all powerful entity.
I find that believing that there is a short life before you are eternally forgotten very depressing. With Christianity, and most religions, there is an afterlife.

Regardless of the truth, I find Christianity to be an amazing mindset; Christians don't (or at least, shouldn't) abuse, kill, steal, and other horrible things. Christians in general are good people. We love all people regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, or faith. Atheists, on the other hand, have no limits to their behavior, and like the atheist who replied to me originally, he cussed me out, not caring about how I would react, only abiding by his wishes, not necessarily what is "right". Understand, I'm sure not all atheists are like this, but the ones I've met...

And since I'm not an atheist, I don't know if that is depressing, it seems like it would be to me, but I don't know. And believing in God, for me, is wonderful. There's a Being that loves me unconditionally.

On a different note, I would like to say how silly I find some atheists. They try to host radio shows and meetings "proving atheism", and waste their lives in the process. How silly.

And the absolute silliest thing of all is that there is just as much proof for atheism as Christianity!

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
Afterlife is a very stupid concept, along with hell.

Being punished/rewarded for something you did in your real life seems like a giant waste of belief. Christians don't "love" all people. Ever read youtube comments? All christians just simply hate atheists. The christians I've met are elitist little pricks who think that they are so much better than you for believing in some all powerful entity and an afterlife.
Afterlife is a great concept, what, would you like everything to end for you once you die? How very depressing.

Not all Christians are the same, but they are supposed to love, it is what our religion is based on.

So you think atheism is correct, right? Well can you supply me with proof and evidence of that?

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
Afterlife is a great concept, what, would you like everything to end for you once you die? How very depressing.

Not all Christians are the same, but they are supposed to love, it is what our religion is based on.

So you think atheism is correct, right? Well can you supply me with proof and evidence of that?
The burden of proof lies with the party making the positive claim, in this case the Christians.

I could say that invisible elephants are overpopulating the land. Does that make it true because the claim can't be disproven?

Anyway, the existence of god cannot be proven by experiment, and as Alder's Razor states, "what cannot be settled by experiment is not worth debating."

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
The burden of proof lies with the party making the positive claim, in this case the Christians.

I could say that invisible elephants are overpopulating the land. Does that make it true because the claim can't be disproven?

Anyway, the existence of god cannot be proven by experiment, and as Alder's Razor states, "what cannot be settled by experiment is not worth debating."
Why are you talking about elephants? Looks like atheists on these forums are just as crazy as on YouTube! If atheism is so scientific and modern, why is there a lack of evidence?

You, like all atheists, cannot find proof of atheism being accurate and correct, and you also have Santa Syndrome.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Afterlife is a very stupid concept, along with hell.

Being punished/rewarded for something you did in your real life seems like a giant waste of belief. Christians don't "love" all people. Ever read youtube comments? All christians just simply hate atheists. The christians I've met are elitist little pricks who think that they are so much better than you for believing in some all powerful entity and an afterlife.
Why are you talking about elephants? Looks like atheists on these forums are just as crazy as on YouTube! If atheism is so scientific and modern, why is there a lack of evidence?

You, like all atheists, cannot find proof of atheism being accurate and correct, and you also have Santa Syndrome.
STOP IT.

Nobody cares if you believe in a deity or not. IT DOESN'T MATTER. NEITHER ONE CAN BE PROVEN, NOW PLEASE STOP.

I don't care if you're Christian or not. Does it matter? What matters is that everyone is happy.

If either one of you wants to become a preacher, do it. Don't rant and argue with some random stranger on the forums. You two should respect each other's opinions instead of flaming.

If you want to try to prove that God exhists, do it. You'll die searching.
If you want to try to prove that God doesn't exhist, do it. You'll die searching.

It doesn't matter. They're both just OPINIONS.
Stop ticking off basically everyone on this thread and go somewhere else if you want to argue about who is right.

This is MCSG. A community of people who like to play the Minecraft Survival Games.
What you two are saying is completely irrelevant to ANYTHING on this website.

Learn to accept others' opinions, then stop arguing.

I'm sorry I wrote this, but I had a bad evening, and I came on the the one place that makes me happy: the forums. And what do I see? Two people flaming about which belief is the shiniest of the two turds.

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
Alright, well I feel that Electrix is absolutely right, I didn't know that this would get so out of control, and I won't blame anyone but myself. I made the first post, as subtle as it was, and I accept full responsibility if a situation is to arise. I'd like to thank you all for the interesting points brought up, even if they were repetitive.

God bless,
Bag

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Listen, I could give less of a crap of that post. But, that paragraph in the ending really did make it seem like you where looking for sympathy posts.

You also said exhist twice, which means you either can't see red bars, or you don't know how to spell the word.
So now you tell me you purposely ignored my point.

Ceroria Scott
Please delete all these useless atheism flame posts. I don't care if you delete mine, because seriously, it's time to get back on topic.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
I was actually going to tag someone until I realized that immature salty people who dislike the idea of religion can't just keep it to themselves.

If you are atheist, cool
If you are Christian, cool
Don't flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci