• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG #1 - Tough Loss & We Are A Pirate!

AlertMe

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello! before you check out this thread I already tried submitting my video through the media but it did not work so I will be posting it on here!

-snip-

Hope you enjoy, if you have any questions comment on one of my video's I will get back to you soon! ♥

Last edited by a moderator:

AlertMe

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey there,

You said that you could not post this video in the media section for whatever reason? Maybe you were not doing something right? I'm not really sure. But, in the future look at this guide I made on how to properly post in the media section
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/how-to-post-in-the-media-section.226021/
I hope this helps out! Thanks!
I attempted to but it says this:

MCGamer Network - Error
There is a per-IP or per-Referer restriction configured on your API key and the request does not match these restrictions. Please use the Google Developers Console to update your API key configuration if request from this IP or referer should be allowed.: ipRefererBlocked

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
It may be because you only have 2 messages on the forums. I think if you have under a certain amount the forums system picks up that it could possibly be a spam bot. i'm not entirely sure though. Try posting on some people threads to get your messages up, and then try it!

Good luck!

AlertMe

Spectator
Reaction score
It may be because you only have 2 messages on the forums. I think if you have under a certain amount the forums system picks up that it could possibly be a spam bot. i'm not entirely sure though. Try posting on some people threads to get your messages up, and then try it!

Good luck!
Ok thank you for your assisstance.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score

Good luck!
The media section has been broken since October.

Anyway AlertMe the correct way to share your video at the moment is through your signature, or as a status update on your profile.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci