• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG 1 Year Celebration?

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am sure chad has already thought about this.
But we cant let something as awesome as our 1 year anniversary slip by unnoticed! Certainly have my support for what its worth.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
We could do a day were everyone is admin xD
No.

Love the idea for the celebration :) I saw subv3rsion watching my game yesterday, but he left a minute or 2 in :(
I say 48 player servers get added back in, Chad livestreams with the devs, everything sneeze said
It would be amazing if we went all in on this. Chad livestreams, maybe with guests such as Subv3rsion, we have donor sales, donor giveaways, maybe new maps, and maybe more, this would be awesome. :3
:)

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It would be amazing if we went all in on this. Chad livestreams, maybe with guests such as Subv3rsion, we have donor sales, donor giveaways, maybe new maps, and maybe more, this would be awesome. :3
I would rather see more community driven things rather than discounts and releases.
Like more things on the lines of livestreams, maybe we all mess around on us69, idk something else fun and different we can do that we normally cant. Maybe everyone in game starts with cake or stone swords or somthing.
Not so much donor discounts and new maps. All though those would be cool too.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I would rather see more community driven things rather than discounts and releases.
Like more things on the lines of livestreams, maybe we all mess around on us69, idk something else fun and different we can do that we normally cant. Maybe everyone in game starts with cake or stone swords or somthing.

iPad's don't do memes >.>

But why not both?

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But why not both?
Sure all the of above would be cool. Just from other comments people were focusing more on the latter. All I was saying was Ide like to focus on the community involvement stuff, then the giveaways.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Lets do everything fun that people said and have a bacca targeting system installed for a certain little bounty hunter ;)

Reaction score
Chad livestream w/ me and Zeno cuz we's da best.
Actually! We should have the server revert to (the origanal) V1 of the plugin, reinstall the first lobby, and only allow the first version of map 1 & 2 to be played, no voting. BRING OUT THE NOSTALGIA NAO!

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah but I was mostly thinking with the discounts and stuff as an attraction. It would get a lot of attention to the "1 year celebration where you can finally get a cheaper donor, free donors, play with your favorite youtubers". I dont know, I just thought it would be a nice way to attract more people to MCSG.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We should have the server revert to (the origanal) V1 of the plugin, reinstall the first lobby, and only allow the first version of map 1 & 2 to be played, no voting. BRING OUT THE NOSTALGIA NAO!
lol that could actually be fun.
Maybe even set it up so the first week is like that, beta.
Second week has the lava arena deathmatch and map 3
and next week map 4 and breeze and Halloween lobby
then how it is today
then an update!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci