• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS [MCSG]amer - Reisia BG Map!

The data map vote

• Nice :)

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Bad :(

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Every single clan battle map has small, usually default trees. All the custom tree maps aren't popular. Go figure >.> it takes more than custom trees to make a map playable
That was one thing that this person needed to fix because his builds were soild

MCSGAdalet

Spectator
Reaction score
güzel fakat türk olsam bile o bayragın orda du9rması yüzünden kabul etmeye bilirler :D

AhmeTReis55

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks for supports XKMB / desteğin için teşekkürler banlamasaydın iyiydi serverden xd

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Never actually gave any criticism for this but, map has little to none detail, trees are pretty average looking. Just remember when taking screenshots don't use a horrible PVP texture pack and shaders to show off your builds. Use default RP and no shaders or have a different section. Why are there Christmas trees? Makes little to none sense. The whole build style is all over the place.

The terraforming is pretty basic, the only terraforming on this map is the section around the map, the rest is pretty much flat. I'd suggest when making a BG map make sure that there is little terraforming just for different levels of PVP.

Some of the builds are quite decent nothing special but they don't seem to fit in with anything else. Like the windmill is pretty much just there for show like, there seems there's no reason it should be there.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
I don't like the terraforming on this map i would work a bit on that.

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Looks great, make some edits that the community suggests, and you have a great chance of the map being accepted :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci