• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG at Minecon!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
tumblr_m84ubvclj91qjdg4s.jpg

I have now decided that I am going to Minecon to representing MCSG and MCTF2. If you are going there, I am working out details to set up a mini MCSG meetup. Obviously follow my twitter but I will post information on the website once I have a time and location. Who's excited?!

R

RedSeamonster

This sounds very gooooood. Exer60 has good idea though, rig up some cameras to livestream this.

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
yes film!!! wish I could go maybe if some day it is in Chicago I would go but no way I am able to go to Europe! haha. have fun and please record! I would love to see haha

Chosen One

Survivor
Reaction score
I wish I could go, but I dont have the money & my parents wouldnt let me if I did

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I will be going the next time it is held in the U.S.
Anyone else planning on that?

munchinmango

Tribute
Reaction score
If its ever held in aus, I'll be going, maybe we could set up a MCSG stall or something and we can have a huge match with some players that r at the stall and stream/film it? We could hav awesome survival games stuff and chad and team variede could be there

Cory

Tribute
Reaction score
You've finally made up your mind, Chad! Congrats and do please record it.

Next year they need to have a "Minecon Location" voting... -Suggestion...

Reactions: Le0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci