• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Banned? for me doing nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score
I was gifted diamond donator from My friend EaTernalLxDreamzz and for some reason im banned i have done nothing wrong and need more information about this situation please help me all I know is that im banned for chargeback which i have nohing to do with. Can i please be unbanned Without my donator see im banned for 887 months. Please inform me about this more i have no information about this situation all i know is im banned.
Help me please MCSG is my life.

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
lots of people on AU got banned for chargeback i don't know why

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score
lots of people on AU got banned for chargeback i don't know why
I know There is something really messed up i think that EaTernal went on a money spree buying people Donator and then owing the bank heaps of money then chad the Dj needs to owe thats bank money then so he banned everyone so everyone that is banned has to pay $20 which i think is reticulas just to get unbanned no including your donator.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Eaternal thought he was such a smart guy and could beat the system, if bought everyone donor thinking he would be coolest guy around. His plan was to pay for donor then chargeback, so free donors. Sadly for him, these servers are much MUCH smarter than his tiny little brain. So they noticed what he did and banned anyone who had a chargedback donor. So if you are mad about this. It's Eaternal's fault and no one elses.

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score
Eaternal thought he was such a smart guy and could beat the system, if bought everyone donor thinking he would be coolest guy around. His plan was to pay for donor then chargeback, so free donors. Sadly for him, these servers are much MUCH smarter than his tiny little brain. So they noticed what he did and banned anyone who had a chargedback donor. So if you are mad about this. It's Eaternal's fault and no one elses.
I know i understand but How am i able to get unbanned?

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Email chad personally explaining the situation as he deals with chargebacks personally. If you give as much detail as possible including the name of who gifted you the donor then it will make the process much easier for chad

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci