• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mcsg Bounties

Status
Not open for further replies.

xepho8

Tribute
Reaction score
I do not understand how the bounties work... would somebody please tell me how and how to set it on someone???

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If i'm correct, to set a bounty, /bounty <player name> <amount of bounty (must be at least 10)>

You get bounty from killing players with a minimum of 5 bounty earned. The higher the bounty of the player you killed, the more bounty you get.

Dirky_Jerky

Tribute
Reaction score
You get 2.5% of your victims points, with a minimum of 5 points yes.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
2.5% of total if no bounty is set, and if there is set you get that and i think the 2.5% adds on to bounties that are set.

In the end, points don't affected leaderboard ranks, it's your wins that count.

xepho8

Tribute
Reaction score
So if you set a bounty on someone and kill them the next match you will get that much??? and if that person kills u then they will get that much points???

PanuterNut

Experienced
Reaction score
So if you set a bounty on someone and kill them the next match you will get that much??? and if that person kills u then they will get that much points???
If they set a bounty on a player during THAT match and you kill them you will receive the bounty that was placed on them. If you set a bounty on another player and they kill that person. You loose the bounty you placed and they get it.
Does that make sense.
| This is an example. It wont be exact during a game, but for visual aid, this might rid some of the confusion out
\/
------------
/bounty <PanuterNut> 200
console: type /bounty yes if you would like to set that points
/bounty yes
console: PanuterNut was killed by xepho8
----------
you get the 200 points plus 2.5% of my score

xepho8

Tribute
Reaction score
Thankyou so much panuternut.. that really helped me out. I know understand. But still, you can only set a bounty on someone when you are a spectator and they are a tribute. So then you would have to kill them the next match am I correct?

PanuterNut

Experienced
Reaction score
The bounty you set is only for that match due to the fact that the server restarts after every deathmatch

xepho8

Tribute
Reaction score
So... I'm still not understanding how it works.. is it once you die you set a bounty on somebody and then next game after it restarts and you kill them you will get that many points???

PanuterNut

Experienced
Reaction score
Nope. Bountys only work during that match. If you die or you join a game(Basically only as a specator) you can set bounty's. During that game if someone kills them they get the points and you loose the points you bountied. If no one kills them no one gets the points and you dont loose the points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci