• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Bugs

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Yh most of these bugs are sadly due to minecraft not mcsg. Our dev team is working hard at fixing the issues that are due to mcsg and hopefully we will have a fix soon

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
There is one more bug. Some times at countdown you get stuck when it's done. Like you can't run to the corn or run away. I've experienced this, and It's not fun ;)
The solution to that is to keep blocking with your sword until you can move again (I think you have to actually block, not just right click without sword in hand. Not sure though, try it) and the other solution that probably is the solution to this situation at the beginning of the game is to press the Right Shift button.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Bugs? In mcsg? Isn't pest control in charge of that?

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
*Impersonates Dev*

Dont worry these are getting fixed, its bukkits fault not ours. The new version is also still in alpha so these bugs are common. This is on every server and were gonna fix it soon.

Yh most of these bugs are sadly due to minecraft not mcsg. Our dev team is working hard at fixing the issues that are due to mcsg and hopefully we will have a fix soon
If its minecrafts fault than why dont vanilla servers, TheShotBowNetwork, TheHive, and like mostly every other server have these issues??

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
If its minecrafts fault than why dont vanilla servers, TheShotBowNetwork, TheHive, and like mostly every other server have these issues??
*Impersonates Dev*

Dont worry these are getting fixed, its bukkits fault not ours. The new version is also still in alpha so these bugs are common. This is on every server and were gonna fix it soon.
DOUBLE POSTER! WE GOTTA BAD ASS OVA HERE! Jk jk :p

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
NCP makes some of these issues worse so devs are working on it

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Okay so I'm going to cross out which bugs are not from MCSG.

- Crouching bug, people are getting stuck in shift mode.

- Lag back , Every time someone gets hit they get lagged back to that position

- Hits not counting, only sparkles come off the player and u cant hit them

- People getting "Timed out" A lot more often

- Ghosting, a lot more people have started to ghost. every deathmatch I've seen at least 1 person ghosts every time.

Not sure about the last two though, haven't played enough MCSG to know if that's MCSG or not.
Actually all of which are either Mojang, Bukkit or non-mcsg plugin specific. Ghosting happens on many other servers which is due to mainly teleporting and loading new chunks per client. Aswell as the timed out issue, I'm unsure about frequency but there are other servers that have the issue bad too.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Actually all of which are either Mojang, Bukkit or non-mcsg plugin specific. Ghosting happens on many other servers which is due to mainly teleporting and loading new chunks per client. Aswell as the timed out issue, I'm unsure about frequency but there are other servers that have the issue bad too.
yup as i have said earlier in the thread all servers have these problems (or most of them) as they are minecraft specific. Just things like a small error in the plugin or NCP interfering can make these issues worse and more noticeable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci