• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Clan League (MSCL)

Do you support this idea?

• Total voters

R445FGTRTT

Diamond
Reaction score
MCSG Clan League
The mcsg cl is a competition that runs yearly that any clan can join if they sign their clan up below. It is a fun and easy way to manage clan battles and to determine what rank your clan is. I am the owner of team paradox and I thought that this would be a good idea, so I decided to post it. I think it would be a very good idea and I would love to see other mcsg players and clan members and leaders to support it.

How will it work?

Basically, if you would like your clan to participate, enter your clan below in the comments using the template. We then sort all of the clans into divisions (US, EU, AU, CA, AS). Then, clan battles will be organized and posted on the OCL updates page and website. Most battles will be on a private server. For wins and losses you will lose and gain points and move your way up the rankings. At the end of the season, the clan with the most points wins the title of number 1 clan on (US, EU, AU, CA, AS).

The Clan Battles

Each clan will get dates of when they need to be on the private server. They will need squads of 5 as there will be 4 teams in one game and 20 people altogether. The clan that wins will get 5 points, and the clan's that get to deathmatch will each get 3 points. Each clan participating will play each other twice in the season.

The Updates Page
The updates page will be posted on the forums and will have a link soon. It will have the league table with the clan rankings and the top winning players. As well as this, there will be a list of participants and videos and screenshots of games.

Updates Page: MCSG OCL Updates

Rules:

1. Obey normal mcsg rules
  2. No spectators telling other members where people are
  3. Only 5 members per clan ingame
  4. If less than 5 members are present, the clan must forfeit the match and immediately get 0 points
  5. Absolutely no hacking. Clans with hackers will be -5 points and if there is a hacking instance that occurs twice, your clan may not compete

OCL BETA 1.1

Sign up your clan below to join the beta testing to test out how the clan league works and what we need to change to make it work with more people. There are only 8 spaces for testing and the test league will begin in mid October.

[Clan Name]
[Owner Name]
[Division (US, EU, CA, AU, AS)]
[Wins of the best player]
[Region of your clan (Country)]
[Owners Email]
[Map Selection (Choose 6)]

Clans: 7/8

We would love your feedback!
Please tell us what you think about the idea and sign up your clan if you think it would be any good :). If you do think this is a good idea, I could use your support, thanks! Also, if you are a moderator, we could really use a few of you as referees as I know you can't be in clans and would therefore be unbiased. I will post the link to the updates page in about 1 week.

Last edited:

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
[Clan Name] #TeamSypher
[Owner Name] IRL? Mine: Eskild (IGN: ZniZ97) Vascopasco: Vasco (IGN: vascopasco)
[Division (US, EU, CA, AU, AS)] EU
[Wins of the best player] 728
[Region of your clan (Country)] I am Norwegian and Vasco is Belgian
[Owners Email] Mine: [email protected]
[Map Selection (Choose 6)] No idea, actually. I'll fill this in later

Last edited:

lumberswede

Tribute
Reaction score
[Clan Name] Takensouls
[Owner Name] Karinisraelsson: irl sebastian
[Division (US, EU, CA, AU, AS)]EU
[Wins of the best player]342
[Region of your clan (Country)]Sweden
[Owners Email] [email protected]
[Map Selection (Choose 6)] brezee, sg4, solarfrost, survivalgameshigway, tsg3 and demon brezee

R445FGTRTT

Diamond
Reaction score
Everyone applying, I will contact you with the dates of the clan battles and will post the dates on the OCL Updates Page once we get 8 clans to participate. The battles will probably start mid october. Thanks for applying :)

R445FGTRTT

Diamond
Reaction score
I know this is my own clan but I might as well enter it. We're gonna lose though :)

[Clan Name] Team Paradox
[Owner Name] R445FGTRTT, JoshyMonster55
[Wins of the best player] 72
[Region of your clan (Country)] Spain
[Owners Email] [email protected]
[Map Selection (Choose 6)] SG4, Demon Breeze, Holiday Resort, TSG2, Treacherous Heights, Avaricia

LilChamona

Survivor
Reaction score
Everyone applying, I will contact you with the dates of the clan battles and will post the dates on the OCL Updates Page once we get 8 clans to participate. The battles will probably start mid october. Thanks for applying :)
Hey how many people do we need to be in this?

R445FGTRTT

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, in total we need 8, we already have 3, so 3/8 clans. We need 5 more

Glasgowdude

Tribute
Reaction score
[Clan Name]#Evolution
[Owner Name]Glasgowdude
[Division (US, EU, CA, AU, AS)eu
[Wins of the best player]510+
[Region of your clan (Country)]United Kingdom
[Owners Email][email protected]
[Map Selection (Choose 6)]Holiday Resort, Sg4, chernobyl, Avaricia, Valleyside University, Teweren sg2

Spax4

Experienced
Reaction score
[Clan Name] External
[Owner Name] You're speakin to him :p
[Wins of the best player] 400-500
[Region of your clan (Country)]Eu area :3
[Owners Email] Its kinda private, just Pm me or add max.stanton4 on skype
[Map Selection (Choose 6)] Sg4 ,Valleyside ,TeweranSg2 ,solarfrost ,Avarcia and Holiday Resort

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci