• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide MCSG Commands - for normal Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is /mem or /memory to see how much memory the server is using.. not really useful for players but we have access to it..

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
There is /mem or /memory to see how much memory the server is using.. not really useful for players but we have access to it..
yeah it is not useful, but that's a post about the comments that we CAN use, so ill add it

F

FatPandasFTW

WOW! Some of those commands I didn't even know about. Thanks dude!

Tank0428

Tribute
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to make a signature, I mean look how awful this one looks compared to You guys'
[Look Down]​

Bluewut

Diamond
Reaction score
Didn't see this one on there

/MSG Username , Lets you privately speak with your team mate as long as they're with in 10 blocks. :)

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for making this thread! I will be sending this to other users :)

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Ha ha, I had no idea /d could be used by normal players. I don't think you can do anything with it though. Nice guide!

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Thanks for all youe support Guys <3

there are other abbreviations for a few commands. Ihave listed only the longest and the shortest Form of the Commands

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to make a signature, I mean look how awful this one looks compared to You guys'
[Look Down]​
You can customize your signature if you go to your name (Tank0428) at the top right, then scroll over your name, and there will be a tab "Signature". Klick that, then you can customize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci