• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Community helping suggestions?

Rhu

Diamond
Reaction score
I changed the topic of the thread and the main idea due to the fact that i was just mad at some things happening in my life lately and mcsg wasn't helping. I changed the thread to do with things about how we can help the community of its hackers, abusers and generally rude people that say things out of line.

Rhu

Diamond
Reaction score
I can honestly see why you're complaining & it's true, the server is getting a bit ridiculous with hackers. I can't play 1 game of BattleGrounds without running into one myself! I'm sorry you think that us moderators aren't doing much to help the server but you've got to understand that this is a volunteer position & we catch a lot of hackers but can't get all of them.

As for teams or "randy teams", unlike hacks, it's is a fair & fun strategy. You all have the same opportunity to team with other players. I'm sorry you deem this "unfair" but it's really not. It may be annoying, but never unfair. Hacks on the other hand, is an unfair advantage nobody on the server should have so I do apologize about that!

Although there may be annoyances within the MCGamer Network server, the Community of those honest & fair players are very much alive! I'm sorry if you think it's dead but I assure you, with all the CleanSweeps & better Anti-Cheat plugins, the ridiculousness hopefully will die down :)
Ik you mods are doing all you can when you can. If i was a mod i really wouldn't spend 24/7 hunting hackers. I inly mentioned the fact that eu doesnt have very many mods compared to US. And i was only mad at some atuff going on in my life when i made that forum. Ik mods lile you, axanite, badger, charlie and others help the community largely!

J

District 13
Reaction score
EU does have many more hackers than most of the regions and it is quite difficult to moderate, however, there are many mods on there usually catching hackers, spammers, etc. about the filter, we are discovering more words that should be filtered, and our main dev, Devin, is working on it :)

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
EU does have many more hackers than most of the regions and it is quite difficult to moderate, however, there are many mods on there usually catching hackers, spammers, etc. about the filter, we are discovering more words that should be filtered, and our main dev, Devin, is working on it :)
The only EU mods that actually play the game are probably just charliewolves and Axanite but the others just stay in the hub and Ts all day. What I'm trying to say is that you should seriously get some people that actually can do stuff...

Serecno

Career
Reaction score
Why should randy-teaming be punishable? I get why hackusating would be, but randy-teaming is a strategy. Albeit it's annoyance to the person getting teamed on, theres no reason why it should be considered punishable. If you were in a real hunger games, where it was your life on the line, wouldn't you do anything possible to survive? I know its not the best analogy but it's all I got right now :p
i understand randy teaming is not controlable but with your logic hacking is a strategy aswell.

also, stop comparing this game to real life. you simply cannot kill a person with one arrow in minecraft. and i find it highly unlikely for a person to stand 5 fully charged bowshots in the head in real life.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wait so let me get this straight... you're complaining MCSG is dead and about how bad the community is, right?

But what does that make you as a person who adds to the constant "MCSG is dead" threads? Are you somehow immune from the "bad" part of the community? Because that's surely what this looks like, you whining because you can't win a game in EU due to hackers and teams. I'm sorry for the harsh response but I've been here almost three years and not a month goes by without some kind of drama, it just annoys me to here people still complaining after all this time.
Yes

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
The only EU mods that actually play the game are probably just charliewolves and Axanite but the others just stay in the hub and Ts all day. What I'm trying to say is that you should seriously get some people that actually can do stuff...
:p Im trying to strike the balance between playing and being in the hub and on ts. Interacting with people in games are important. But at least then I'm there, and 9/10 I'm their first kill.... Fatal Mistake... ;p.

I'll do my best :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci