• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Community Map - Wrath of The Pharaoh

MVPThomas

Experienced
Reaction score
Owner : MVPThomas
Builder : dmdunnett
Builder : 47knight471
Builder : LaseRyan
Builder : blackcatassasin
Redstone : MVPThomas

Story : (BTW, even though I'm American, this story is pretty bad :p)

The gods struck down the Pharaoh's might, he was angry. The Pharaoh, devastated unleashed his wrath on the land, and created a vast landscape of angry creatures, threatening traps and horrible buildings. The wrath passed down to his descendants, and they enter the land, fighting it out. Only one will make it out alive.....

Width : 1000 block dome.
Time until release : Half a year or so.
Screenshots : http://imgur.com/a/ZOxSt

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
Owner : MVPThomas
Builder : dmdunnett
Builder : 47knight471
Builder : LaseRyan
Builder : blackcatassasin
Redstone : MVPThomas

Story : (BTW, even though I'm American, this story is pretty bad :p)

The gods struck down the Pharaoh's might, he was angry. The Pharaoh, devastated unleashed his wrath on the land, and created a vast landscape of angry creatures, threatening traps and horrible buildings. The wrath passed down to his descendants, and they enter the land, fighting it out. Only one will make it out alive.....

Width : 1000 block dome.
Time until release : Half a year or so.
Screenshots : http://imgur.com/a/ZOxSt
Yolo

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Too flat if you ask me. Before you start building, terraform first. If you terraform last all or buildings going to get corrupted due too the "smooth" brush. But goodluck, cant wait to see the outcome xD

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
Too flat if you ask me. Before you start building, terraform first. If you terraform last all or buildings going to get corrupted due too the "smooth" brush. But goodluck, cant wait to see the outcome xD
Thanks for the advise! :)

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
To be honest, the structures that have been built lack detail and the map doesn't really have anything to show at this point. It looks like a flat surface with sand with relatively random landmarks. I suggest you do the terraforming first and THEN work on the buildings and structures. Please put some more detail into them though - they look plain at the moment.

MVPThomas

Experienced
Reaction score
I think we need a terraformer for us :p Im horrible at it and I'm the only one who has access. I need help on how to make a Bukkit server on map so others can terraform :p How can I sorta transplant the structures into a smaller dome? Copy and paste in MCEdit?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci