• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG community playlists

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
When I play MCSG by myself, I listen to music. A lot of it. I'm pretty sure some of you do it as well. So, I decided that I would ask the community what it listens to. I have created a form that users can fill out with a up to 5 songs. I'll then make playlists based on the input. And people can then listen to these playlists while playing.

Please do not post the same song twice when weighing in. Troll posts will be ignored. Please only post once. Secondary posts will be ignored. Try to find songs that are found on spotify, as that is the medium I plan on using to make the playlist(s).

The link to the form is here: Click me.

I will leave the form open for 2-3 weeks. After that time, I will look at all the input and decide on what songs seem to be voted a lot. I will then take the top songs and put them into one large playlist, or playlists based on genre.

~Lively

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I normally don't listen to music :c... Is that normal?

Jadiouu

Platinum
Reaction score
I filled the form with the songs I have recently listened the most. For me the form skipped "Song 4", so it went from 3 to 5 so I was only able to put 4 songs there.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My choices are kind of cliche lol, the songs are in the Top 20

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I filled the form with the songs I have recently listened the most. For me the form skipped "Song 4", so it went from 3 to 5 so I was only able to put 4 songs there.
Weird. want to send me your last pick in a PM?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci