• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

mcsg community youtube channel

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
so most of the mcsg youtubers have left. there are lots of small youtubers that do mcsg around 100 subs so what I thought is that mcsg could have a channel like ing or machinima for mcsg videos only that way we would have a popular youtube.

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
Not a bad idea but we actually have some decent youtubers here still. A few I can think of are blamph, iJustene, and a few others.

there is still the matter of who will run it and stuff and keep it active. It just seems iffy to me

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not a bad idea but we actually have some decent youtubers here still. A few I can think of are blamph, iJustene, and a few others.

there is still the matter of who will run it and stuff and keep it active. It just seems iffy to me
yeah it whould be hard to keep active and we do have famous meberslike you said.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This has been suggested before, a while ago, but I would like it.

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
The best YouTuber here: ThatOneTomahawk. =D

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score

Ijustine doesn't count really...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci