• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Confessionals.

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello children of MCSG,

Today, I was on the MCSG teamspeak when I asked a mod by the name of Sebastian for a confessional. I told him information in confidence that he would help me repent for my sins, and instead, I was issued a day ban.

Since I feel as though people on MCSG need to get some heavy burdens off of their mortal souls, I am offering a confessional on this thread. Tell me your sin and I will instruct you on how to repent.

Repent, MCSG's Children

-Father Hound

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Geez, Sebastian needs to lighten up if he's dishing out bans for THAT.

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry for the mis-understanding, I was confused on what the point of the thread was. I have moved it back to its proper location and I would like to repent for my sins.

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
That it's a meaningless thread that doesn't make any sense because it's an inside joke lmao
Do you know what a confessional is? This is an e-confessional. No inside joke my child. If you have sinned, you can confess and repent. MCSG forgives all of its children.

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
help me hound... i pooped in a urinal
Thank you for your faith child. To repent for being an idiot is 100 "Hail Hounds". They're like "Hail Maries" but instead of doing a repetitive motion, you repetitively give me $5.
This aint church. lol
Repenting is stupid and pointless.
There is no God.
Incorrect. I am a servant of the almighty MCSG. Faith is required to be forgiven, you must repent for your skepticism.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci