• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Ep 1: Spectator Glitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
-Snip-
Here's my new series on my channel guys! Please give me tips on how to make it better!
Also please leave a like if you enjoyed it and subscribe if you haven't already and I'll see you guys in the next video!

Also if I have put it in the wrong section please tell me where to post these kind of threads!

Thanks ~TheOfficialAG

Last edited by a moderator:

ItsKyuu

Career
Reaction score
I like you videos, I like you intro and I like your gameplay. The only thing that will grab people's attention is to have a thumbnail on your video. This way, people will want to see it. We like cool things! :D

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
I like you videos, I like you intro and I like your gameplay. The only thing that will grab people's attention is to have a thumbnail on your video. This way, people will want to see it. We like cool things! :D
Thanks Im getting the thumbnail made right now XD! Also please leave subscribe if you liked it XD Helps me out!

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey! I do understand you want your content to be noticed and reviewed but this section of our forums is not the place to do that. The best place to do that is in our media section which can be found on the forums by clicking here.

From there you would insert your media url and people would be able to view it.

Thank you and have a great day here on the MCGamer Network! Feel free to PM me with any questions & concerns!

TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci